The Storage Monitor is a block that displays the current amount of a certain item or fluid in your storage system.
Use SHIFT + right click on the block to open a GUI to configure the item or fluid being displayed.
Item inserting and extracting
- You can extract the item specified from the system by left clicking
- Regular left click for a full stack (64 items)
- Shift left click for 1 of a stack (1 item)
- You can insert items from your inventory that match the item being displayed by right clicking
- Right click quickly to insert all items matching the item displayed in your
Fluid inserting and extracting (since version 1.8.1)
- You can extract the fluid specified in bucket from from the system by shift left clicking
- Make sure you have a bucket in your inventory or storage network
- You can insert fluids from your inventory that match the fluid being displayed by right clicking
- Make sure you have a fluid container in your inventory that contains the fluid you want to insert
Last modified by raoulvdberge on 2020-01-30 11:55:31